Welcome to Theological Encounters, a social media site designed for individuals interested in sharing their religious and spiritual experiences with others. By using this site, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use Theological Encounters. By using the site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older.
- User Conduct: You agree to use Theological Encounters only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of others. You may not post or share any content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
- Intellectual Property: The content on Theological Encounters is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use or reproduce any content on the site without our express written permission.
- User Content: You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the user content you post or share on Theological Encounters. By posting or sharing user content, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, and distribute your user content on Theological Encounters and our affiliated sites and services.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Theological Encounters, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, damages, liabilities, or expenses arising out of your use of the site.
- Disclaimers: Theological Encounters provides the site and its content on an “as is” basis without any warranties or representations. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content on the site, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
- Limitation of Liability: Theological Encounters will not be liable for any damages arising out of your use of the site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate your account or restrict your access to the site at any time for any reason without notice or liability.
- User Disputes: You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users on Theological Encounters. We reserve the right but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
- Community Guidelines: You agree to comply with our Community Guidelines, which are designed to promote a respectful and inclusive community on Theological Encounters.
- Governing Law: These terms of service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California.
- Modifications: We reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time without notice. Your continued use of the site after any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
- Arbitration Agreement: Any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms of service or your use of Theological Encounters will be resolved through binding arbitration, rather than in court.
- Class Action Waiver: You agree that any arbitration or proceeding will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
- Entire Agreement: These terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and Theological Encounters with respect to your use of the site.
By using Theological Encounters, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms of service. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use the site.
We reserve the right to take any action we deem necessary to enforce these terms of service, including but not limited to removing or blocking access to any user content or terminating your account.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms of service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using Theological Encounters!